Start-up companies need to use their resources efficiently in order to survive.
Giampolo Law Group understands the issues that entrepreneurs face and we pride ourselves on flexible and affordable start-up legal packages. Every company is different and we customize our legal solutions to fit the specific needs of each client.
Too often, new companies rely on discount incorporation and legal services to save costs. While this helps to legally create the company, it cuts corners in investment protection and in setting legal safeguards. These services do your paperwork, but do not provide you with any substantive legal guidance or business formation & structuring.
We excel in supporting businesses as they grow and evolve and provide our clients with strong legal insight that builds the foundation for their future successes. Our start-up and business formation services include:
- Entity Selection and Formation
- Accounting and Finance Planning
- Preparation for Raising Capital and Reaching Outside Investors
- Intellectual Property Planning
- Employment Matters and Benefit Plans
- Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Contracts
- Partnership and Limited Liability Company Agreements
- Contract Templates for Future Use