You are listening to an excerpt from Ask the Experts on Talk 860 WWDB AM with weekly guest, LGBTQ legal expert Angela Giampolo.
Today Angela talks with host Steve O about the path Angela took to becoming an LGBTQ lawyer and rights activist, how she has created a safe space for the LGBTQ community with her firm, Angela’s involvement in helping marriage equality become a reality and the move to ban conversion therapy throughout the United States.
They also talk about what to expect during your first Giampolo Law consultation if you are in need of legal help.
The following is an excerpt from Ask the Experts on Talk 860 WWDB AM with weekly guest, LGBTQ legal expert Angela Giampolo.
- Changes in how the LGBTQ community is perceived
- Closeted and out athletes and the consequences of each
- What “coming out” really means
- What the term “LGBTQ law” means
- How laws differ from state to state for LGBTQ legal issues
- Update on Angela’s upcoming Caravan of Hope tour
Be sure to tune in every Tuesday at 10:00 AM when Angela Giampolo is the guest on Ask The Experts on 860 WWDB AM and online at WWDBAM.com