LGBTQ LAW FIRM FOCUSED ON HELPING THE COMMUNITY WE ARE A PART OF.
From estate planning, to divorce and family law, to LGBTQ discrimination. We help our gay, lesbian and trans* clients navigate their legal issues with confidence.
Need help? Schedule a time to talk
Giampolo Law Group expertly guides start-up firms to meet the rapid pace that industrialists need to get off the ground. As our clients’ needs and businesses evolve, our strong legal insight helps form the foundation of their future successes.
With experience serving as current in-house counsel for several businesses and start-up ventures, GLG can help you and your company’s entrepreneurial effort with:
- Entity formation. This major decision will affect your company for the life of your business. We can guide you in choosing the appropriate form your business should take, whether as a general or limited partnership, corporation or a limited liability corporation (LLC).
- Development planning. We aid in mapping out the legal path that your company will take.
- Financing. GLG provides a variety of strategies to balance your budget and effectively cover your debts.
- Raising capital, your company’s lifeblood necessary to grow and thrive.
- Intellectual property advice.
- Employment matters. GLG will help you create and enact fair employee policies compliant with both federal and state regulation.
- Commercial negotiations. Creating mutually beneficial agreements to help stimulate growth and opportunity is vital to your business’s success.
- Partnership and Limited Liability Company Agreements. Drafting these documents are crucial to your personal liability in the future, and GLG will help limit your personal liability as much as possible.
- Distribution Agreements
Giampolo Law Group works with companies in all stages of their development, both start-up companies to long-established businesses. GLG also works with start-up businesses in Business Incubator programs.
Business Incubators are unique programs that serve to nurture and aid start-up companies in the early periods when a company is most vulnerable to economic downturns. Incubators allow entrepreneurs to obtain valuable knowledge and advice in maintaining the success of these new companies. These programs provide many benefits to young companies including:
- Legal Services and Consultation
- Shared Office Space and Equipment
- Assistance in Obtaining Funding or Access to Venture Capital
- Networking Opportunities